Equip Visitors Weekends
September 21-22, 2018
January 18-19, 2019
Visit us to explore how you can join or partner with EQUIP!
Come and see what EQUIP is like first-hand! Join us for one of our visitors’ weekends, and see if you, your church, or your organization would be interested in partnering with us or joining us for our next EQUIP training.
The primary goal of our 10-month EQUIP missionary training is for participants to gain significant amounts of hands-on ministry experience under the guidance of experienced coaches and church planters. Participants learn:
- principles that will lead to reproducible church planting
- how to create a philosophy of ministry
- church planting movement (CPM) strategy
- how to engage diaspora groups in international cities
- how to function on a multi-agency team
- and much more!
Who the Visitors’ Weekend is for:
-Potential EQUIP Participants
-Potential Sending Churches
-Those who want to learn about EQUIP
Feel free to contact us with questions.
Register here to attend!