Website International Project
International Project exists to initiate church-planting movements through unreached people groups living outside their homelands.
Title: Operations Manager
Position: Full time, partially support based
Location: New York City, NY
Purpose: To oversee the finance, human resources, communications, and IT departments.
Professional Relationships: The Operations Manager will serve under the Operations Director.
Summary: Are you passionate about initiating church planting movements? Do you thrive in leadership and administration? If so, then we have a place for you! The Operations Manager forms a crucial role in the success of the ministry, through enhancing clear communications across the organization and building a strong infrastructure that will allow International Project to grow dynamically in the coming years.
- Oversee bookkeeper and ensure proper protocol is followed.
- Manage all grants and participate in grant applications and reporting.
- Coordinate with Treasurer for periodic review of books and any other audits or financial reports that are required.
- Manage payroll and proper payment and filings of taxes and other liabilities.
- Creating and maintaining department and overall budget process for the organization each year.
- Maintain all employee and partner files, in accordance with all applicable laws and best practices.
- Ensure International Project policies and procedures for employees, team members, partners, and volunteers follows proper protocol and best practices.
- Prepare all position descriptions and provide to communications and mobilization departments for advertising.
- Cultivate an encouraging culture by developing relationships of trust with missionaries.
- Provide care and/or referrals to qualified member care services to the IP staff.
- Manage all pre-field coaching and processes after acceptance.
- Design and implement a support raising coaching program.
- Produce reports and briefs when needed regarding team
- Ensure effective systems to track progress.
- Ensure ongoing local programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent quality of finance, human resources, communications, IT; recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals.
- Implement effective systems to track progress, so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, donors, and other constituents.
- Develop a yearly operational plan for approval by the Board.
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communications with the goal of creating a stronger brand.
- Manage IT strategies, needs, and contract with outside workers when necessary.
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs for all areas of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, preferred.
- Church or missions experience, preferred
- Management and leadership experience, required
- Strong communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and familiar with Quickbooks and web-based communications
- Ability to raise partial personal support as well as manage operations budget
- Uphold a close and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Ability to think strategically and lead other leaders with vision and diplomacy
- Must participate in The Bridge Network of house churches.
- Must agree with International Project’s Philosophy of Ministry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com