Click Here to learn how to donate stock to International Project.
Did you know that you can include International Project in your estate? Even after you pass away, your legacy can live on through churches being planted and lives being transformed.
Contact our Finance Department. today to get more information about including International Project in your will or estate planning process
Interested in learning how your legacy can have impact on the future of cross-cultural workers for decades to come? Reach out to us to learn more about how you can do just this, and change lives for the Kingdom beyond the lifetime you have on earth.
Credit Card – online donation form
EFT – online donation form
Online Bill Pay. Many banks offer free “Bill Pay” or e-checks. If you want to give in this way, these are generally the steps:
- Log into your bank account online
- Select the “Send Payments” or “Pay Bills” option
- Select an option for “Repeating/Automatic Payments”
- Add “International Project” as a Payee
Address: PO Box 1646 New York, NY 10026
Phone Number: (614) 568-3874
- Enter an amount and date of re-occurring payment
- Important: In the account number or memo field, type in the preference for your donation (i.e. missionary last name).
- Choose to send these payments by check (not electronic)—a five-day business check is offered by most banks. Again, the system writes and sends the check with the online form. All you need to do is fill out the form online.
Include a note with any preference for donation (ie – worker’s first and last name; special project, etc.)
PO Box 1646, New York, NY 10026
If you have an item, good, or service that you would like to donate to International Project, please email email@example.com