Give To International Project
A Letter from our President
God is divinely orchestrating global migration to give greater access of the gospel to unreached people groups. As God brings the nations to us, we are ready to engage them. However, we need your help. Would you consider joining or partnering with us to strategically advance our teams and mission here so the gospel can reach the ends of the earth?
Kevin King, President
Help us train and sustain more cross-cultural workers.
Partner with a missionary to help them fulfill their calling.
Advance the gospel through a specific ministry project.
International Project welcomes gifts by EFT, online bill pay, paper check, and non-cash gifts. We also welcome planned gifts and legacy gifts. Click here for more information about these other giving options.
Absolutely! We welcome your partnership and would encourage you to select “Give to Strategic Fund” above.
International Project is a registered 501(c)3 religious organization in the US. All donations International Project receives with preference for its’ workers, projects, or general purposes are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law, providing that no services were provided in return for the donation.
- We are a member of ECFA, an accreditation agency dedicated to helping Christian ministries earn the public’s trust through adherence to seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship.
- We undergo an annual review by an independent accounting firm, including preparation of financial statements that are available upon request.
- We are a member of Missio Nexus, an association of missions organizations that affirm belief in the historic Christian faith.
You will receive an electronic or mailed receipt for each gift. You will also receive an annual giving statement in January for the previous year. You can also access your donation history through your portal at any time.
Contact us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you!
International Project solicits and accepts donations consistent with, and that support, its values and mission. Gifts for purposes outside of the mission, too restrictive in nature, or too difficult/expensive to administer in relation to their value, will be respectfully declined.
Gifts may be made in the following forms:
- Cash (including by check, money order, credit card, or online).
- Marketable securities. International Project sells marketable securities promptly upon receipt.
- Bequests. Donors are encouraged to make bequests to International Project under their wills.
- Beneficiary designations under trusts, life insurance policies, commercial annuities and retirement plans.
- Real or personal property, provided that the property is useful for the organization’s purposes or is readily marketable, and that it is free of limitations and excessive maintenance expenses.
International Project applies a 10% overhead assessment on restricted gifts to cover a portion of the costs involved in soliciting and administering these donations. The organization analyzes its costs annually to ensure this overhead rate does not exceed its actual costs.
66% of trained workers serving full-time, cross-culturally
10,000+ displaced people engaged through International Project
10+ new churches planted during International Project’s existence
7 communities where long-term workers or cross-cultural workers are actively working
WE WOULD LOVE TO CONNECT WITH YOU.
PO Box 1646
New York, NY 10026