Give To International Project
A Letter from our President
God is divinely orchestrating global migration to give greater access of the Gospel to unreached people groups. As God is bringing the nations to us, we are ready to engage them. However, we need your help. Would you consider joining or partnering with us to strategically advance our teams and mission here so that the Gospel can be established to the ends of the world?
Kevin King, President
GIVE TO A MISSIONARY
Partner with one of our workers to help them fulfill their calling.
Help us train and sustain more cross-cultural workers.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
If you have an item, good, or service that you would like to donate, please contact us.
We’d love to connect! After receiving your enquiry, we’ll get back to you right away.
Absolutely! We welcome your partnership and would encourage you to select “Strategic Fund” in the donate form.
International Project is a registered 501(c)3 religious organization in the US. All donations that International Project receives with preference for its’ workers, projects, or general purposes are tax-deductible, providing that no services were provided in return for the donation.
- We are a member of ECFA, an accreditation agency dedicated to helping Christian ministries earn the public’s trust through adherence to seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship.
- We have our books reviewed and financial statements compiled annually by an independent accounting firm.
- We are also a member of Missio Nexus, an association of missions organizations that affirm belief in the historic Christian faith.
We appreciate your desire to give to our workers, and would encourage you to give personal gifts directly to them as our policies do not allow us to simply pass funds through to our workers. However, all gifts given through International Project are under the control of our ministry and will be applied to the worker’s ministry account according to their agreement with International Project.
After each gift, you will receive an electronic or mailed letter of acknowledgement. Then you will receive an annual statement in January of the following year.
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of it for you!
Contact our Finance Department and we will be glad to assist you!
International Project (IP) solicits and accepts donations that are consistent with, and that support, its values and mission. Gifts for purposes outside of IP’s mission, or that are too restrictive in nature, or that would be too difficult or expensive to administer in relation to their value, will be respectfully declined.
Gifts may be made to IP in the following forms:
- Cash (including by check, money order, credit card, or on-line).
- Marketable securities. IP’s normal practice is to sell marketable securities promptly upon receipt.
- Bequests. Donors are encouraged to make bequests to IP under their wills.
- Beneficiary designations under trusts, life insurance policies, commercial annuities and retirement plans.
- Real or personal property, provided that the property is useful for the organization’s purposes or is readily marketable, and that it is free of limitations and excessive maintenance expenses.
IP applies a 10% overhead assessment on restricted gifts to cover a portion of the costs involved in soliciting and administering these donations. The organization analyzes its costs annually to ensure that this overhead rate does not exceed its actual costs.
66% of trained workers serving full-time cross-culturally
10,000+ displaced people engaged through International Project
10+ new churches planted during International Project’s existence
7 communities where long-term workers or cross-cultural workers are actively working