International Project exists to initiate church-planting movements through unreached people groups living outside their homeland.
Purpose: To establish and direct an effective fund and partner development structure that will enable International Project to multiply exponentially.
Professional Relationships: The Advancement Director would report to the President.
Summary: You are a person that is passionate about planting churches cross-culturally and that realizes the value of strong partnerships to achieve that vision. You would love to be a part of an organization where you could help build a lasting foundation that would propel the Gospel forward among the unreached. You’re gifted with communication and are able to innovate to provide increased fund and partner development. If this sounds like you, then we would love to have you on our team!
- Identify, cultivate, pursue and retain major donor and contributor support
- Assist the President to maintain strong relationships with current foundations, major, and individual givers
- Strategize on and implement efforts to secure new and untapped resources
- Draft annual and special appeals to build individual giving base
- Maintain updated mailing lists, donor lists and donor profiles.
- Analyze fundraising data and prepare reports as needed.
- Coordinate with the Communications Manager for appropriate donor appreciation and recognition materials.
- Research and write grant proposals. Manage all grants, including all reporting.
- Represent International Project in fundraising events and other venues.
- Ability to maintain large network of contacts
- Creative writer and stellar editor
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying levels of urgency
- Manage events and campaigns effectively
- Highly relational
- 2+ years experience in fund raising within nonprofit arena, preferred.
- Ability to raise personal support as well as develop and manage personal ministry budget
- Willing to travel infrequently
- Uphold a close and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Must participate in The Bridge Network of house churches.
- Must agree with International Project’s Philosophy of Ministry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com