International Project exists to initiate church-planting movements through unreached people groups living outside their homeland.
Title: Advancement Director
Purpose: To promote International Project’s exponential growth by establishing and directing an effective fund and partner-development structure.
Professional Relationships: Reports to the President.
Summary: We are looking for someone who is passionate about planting churches cross-culturally and forming strong partnerships to achieve that vision; Someone who would love to build lasting foundations to propel the Gospel forward among the unreached; Someone who is a skilled communicator and innovative thinker who can use their skills to increase fund and partner-development; If this sounds like you, we would love to have you on our team!
- Identify, cultivate, pursue and retain major donor and contributor support
- Assist the President in maintaining strong relationships with current foundations, major, and individual givers
- Create and implement strategic efforts to secure new and untapped resources
- Draft annual and special appeals to build individual giving base
- Maintain updated mailing lists, donor lists and donor profiles
- Analyze fundraising data and prepare reports as needed
- Coordinate with the Communications Manager for appropriate donor appreciation and recognition materials
- Research and write grant proposals. Manage all grants, including all reporting
- Represent International Project in fundraising events and other venues
- Ability to maintain large network of contacts
- Creative writer and stellar editor
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying levels of urgency
- Manage events and campaigns effectively
- Highly relational
- 2+ years experience in fund raising within nonprofit arena, preferred
- Ability to raise personal support as well as develop and manage personal ministry budget
- Willing to travel infrequently
- Uphold a close and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Must participate in The Bridge Network of house churches
- Must agree with International Project’s Philosophy of Ministry.
To apply for this job please visit internationalproject.org.