International Project exists to initiate church-planting movements through unreached people groups living outside their homelands.
Title: Administrative Assistant
Position: Part time or Full time (Minimum 20-30 hours per week).
Location: New York City, NY 10027 (Must be in the office, no work from home option)
Purpose: To drive the mission of International Project forward through maximizing the use of the Chief of Operations and Operations Team’s time.
Professional Relationships: The Administrative Assistant will serve the Chief of Operations primarily, and the headquarters Team, secondarily.
- Weekly – receive donation checks, record them in a donation management system and deposit with the bank
- Write and edit documents of various types in a professional manner.
- Manage several email accounts. – Maintain an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Act as a point person between the Operations Team and other IP leaders.
- Book travel arrangements for the Operations Team.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, taking messages and routing correspondence.
- Arrange meetings, appointments and reminders as well as keeping a record of all activities.
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals, keeping all necessary office and ministry supplies stocked.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs in all areas of the organization.
- Oversee event planning and organization.
- Assist the COO in other administrative duties as needed.
- Handle basic administrative needs for HR and Finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferred
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks with grace and excellence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and familiar with web-based communications
- Uphold a close and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Must agree with International Project’s Philosophy of Ministry.
Want To Learn More About International Project?
Visit our About Page
Watch some videos about International Project’s work, stories from missionaries and other workers, and other missionary-related videos
Read some blog posts by our missionaries in the field about experiences from their everyday lives, covering many different situations and topics.
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.