International Project exists to initiate church-planting movements through unreached people groups living outside their homeland.
Title: Executive Assistant (to the President and Executive Team)
Position: Part-time or Full time, partially support based
Location: New York City, NY
Purpose: To drive the mission of International Project forward through maximizing the use of the President and Executive Team’s time.
Professional Relationships: The Executive Assistant will serve the President primarily, and the Executive Team, secondarily.
Summary: Are you passionate about initiating church-planting movements? Do you have the heart of a servant and a desire to grow in leadership? If so, then we have a place for you!
- Book travel arrangements for Executive Team.
- Write and edit documents of various types in a professional manner.
- Manage the President’s work email account.
- Maintain an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Act as a point person between the President and other IP leaders.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, taking messages and routing correspondence.
- Arrange meetings, appointments and reminders as well as keeping a record of all activities.
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals, keeping all necessary office and ministry supplies stocked.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs in all areas of the organization.
- Travel when necessary to assist the president.
- Oversee event planning and organization.
- Assist the president in other administrative duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferred
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks with grace and excellence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and familiar with web-based communications
- Ability to raise personal support as well as develop and manage personal ministry budget
- Uphold a close and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Must participate in The Bridge Network of house churches.
- Must agree with International Project’s Philosophy of Ministry.
To apply for this job please visit internationalproject.org.