Tommy Cheng Memorial
We are deeply saddened to hear about the loss of Tommy Cheng, a beloved father, husband, son, and friend to many. His legacy will be carried on by his family and all those who were impacted by his kindness, generosity, and sacrifice.
We want to invite you today to carry on the legacy of Tommy by joining the Cheng family in partnering with International Project. One of the goals Tommy had for this year was to be more involved with global missions and a few months ago, Tommy recently began to financially support a missionary from this organization.
In honor and memory of Tommy Cheng, we would like to invite you to partner with us in supporting this cause.
How to Give
GIVE BY MAIL
with checks payable to International Project. Include a separate note that directs your gift to the Tommy Cheng Memorial.
P.O. Box 1646
New York, NY 10026
CONTACT US if you have any questions about the work of International Project.
Absolutely! We welcome your partnership and would encourage you to select “Strategic Fund” in the donate form.
International Project is a registered 501(c)3 religious organization in the US. All donations International Project receives with preference for its’ workers, projects, or general purposes are tax-deductible, providing that no services were provided in return for the donation.
- We are a member of ECFA, an accreditation agency dedicated to helping Christian ministries earn the public’s trust through adherence to seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship.
- Our books are reviewed and financial statements compiled annually by an independent accounting firm.
- We are a member of Missio Nexus, an association of missions organizations that affirm belief in the historic Christian faith.
We appreciate your desire to give to our workers, and would encourage you to give personal gifts directly to them as our policies do not allow us to simply pass funds through to our workers. However, all gifts given through International Project are under the control of our ministry and will be applied to the worker’s ministry account according to their agreement with International Project.
You will receive an electronic or mailed letter of acknowledgement for each gift. You will also receive an annual statement in January of the following year.
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of it for you!
Contact our Finance Department and we will be glad to assist you!
International Project solicits and accepts donations consistent with, and that support, its values and mission. Gifts for purposes outside of the mission, too restrictive in nature, or too difficult/expensive to administer in relation to their value, will be respectfully declined.
Gifts may be made in the following forms:
- Cash (including by check, money order, credit card, or on-line).
- Marketable securities. International Project sells marketable securities promptly upon receipt.
- Bequests. Donors are encouraged to make bequests to International Project under their wills.
- Beneficiary designations under trusts, life insurance policies, commercial annuities and retirement plans.
- Real or personal property, provided that the property is useful for the organization’s purposes or is readily marketable, and that it is free of limitations and excessive maintenance expenses.
International Project applies a 10% overhead assessment on restricted gifts to cover a portion of the costs involved in soliciting and administering these donations. The organization analyzes its costs annually to ensure this overhead rate does not exceed its actual costs.